"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17 "Two are better than one... For if they fall, the one can lift up his fellow..." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24" "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Prov 17:17"
Welcome To Creative Comrades!

Well,

We have been a little absent on the posting here...

So. Guess ill post something huh? lol...

I've been so busy lately i forgot about us. Lets see. for the bast month and a half. Mom has been doing her doula work. Which meant i had to babysit. Which is paying for Summer camp with lizzie WOOT, Been working on writing as always, And I've been reading the Teenage Liberation Handbook.

Which is kinda cool. She talks about how School isnt teaching us anything and that we need to: 'learn to be human beans and not instant mashed potatoes'

She talks about how even when in school. We arent learning anymore than we would being unschooled. Because we only really remember what he were interested in. You can ask 5 schooled kids and five unschooled. And they'll tell you that.

Schools just throw things at us 'craming is to full then stuffing us some more....they just want you to have good grades....so you can get gold stickers....and A's....' Not really worth it huh?

So..I think..I think i am going to be an unschooler this year

1 Friendly Comments:

The Editrix said...

Nice to see a new post! It's been a while. . .

That sounds like a very interesting book, Charlotte. I might have to read it!

Well - I hope you and Lizzie are doing okay! Next time you email her, say hi from me. ;-)

Post a Comment

we love to hear your opinions- please comment lots!
but please respect us and our Faith in Jesus Christ and refrain from using innapropriate language and unkindness. Such comments are subject editing or deletion. Thanks! :-)

asp hit counter

Recent Comments


if you have a chance, take a look at Elizabeth and Charlotte's personal blogs:
The Lizette Gazette
Lost in the bookstore

please comment lots! :)