"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17 "Two are better than one... For if they fall, the one can lift up his fellow..." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24" "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Prov 17:17"
Welcome To Creative Comrades!

I was just randomly Listening to my Playlist (www.playlist.com) when Comatose by Skillet came on and the Lryics are this:

I hate feeling like this
I'm so tired of trying to fight this
I'm asleep and all I dream of
Is waking to You
Tell me that You will listen
You're touch is what i'm missing
And the more I hide I realize I'm slowly losing You
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I hate living without You
Dead wrong to ever doubt You
But my demons lay in waiting
Tempting me away
Oh how I adore You
Oh how I thirst for You
Oh how I need You
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel You next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way you make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
Breathing life
Waking up
My eyes open up
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel You next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
Oh how I adore You
Waking up to You never felt so real
Oh how I thirst for You
Waking up to You never felt so real
Oh how I adore You
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real


And the Chorus about made me cry.

Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel You next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way you make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
Breathing life
Waking up
My eyes open up
Comatose


It makes you see. that Without Jesus. We are in a Comatose. We cant escape it. Only Jesus can give us what we need. This world. It cant give us this 'overdose' Only Jesus can. Only Jesus can give us an Eternal Life. And Only he can give this overdose we long for. we need. We want. Not the latest fashion, Cookies(though they taste goood), Chocolate, Boyfriends,facebook, Shoes, Books(...sadly..LOL), Or any other everyday thing. We need to run to Jesus. and fall into his arms. Like that song..Which song was it......Oh yeah

Weak and wounded sinner
Lost and left to die
O, raise your head, for love is passing by
Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus
Come to Jesus and live!

Now your burden's lifted
And carried far away
And precious blood has washed away the stain, so
Sing to Jesus
Sing to Jesus
Sing to Jesus and live!

And like a newborn baby
Don't be afraid to crawl
And remember when you walk
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!

Sometimes the way is lonely
And steep and filled with pain
So if your sky is dark and pours the rain, then
Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus
Cry to Jesus and live!

O, and when the love spills over
And music fills the night
And when you can't contain your joy inside, then
Dance for Jesus
Dance for Jesus
Dance for Jesus and live!

And with your final heartbeat
Kiss the world goodbye
Then go in peace, and laugh on Glory's side, and
Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus
Fly to Jesus and live!
(Untitled Hymn By Chris Rice. also known as Come to Jesus)

We need to live for Jesus. I challenge you. Cause im gonna try it to. I want you to. for five days to do this
1. read your bible at least twice a day
2. Sing. Yes i said Sing. Sing to Jesus! Worship him!
3. Fall. Repent. Give in to Jesus
4. Cry. I guess this could count as Repenting to. But instead im going say this is Prayer
5. Dance! come on! You can dance! have fun with your walk with God!
6. Fly now you dont need an Airplane so calm down. I want when you fly. I want in everything you do! DO IT FOR JESUS! When you help, Do it for JESUS, When you simply Curl up with a book DO IT FOR JESUS there has to be a good book. A nice book. that Jesus would like that you can read. Narnia, LOTR, Some good classic fiction. Im reading way to much fantasy. so Im gonna try to read some good fiction (you know classics like Little Women, or The Red Pony)


See If You can do that for 5 days. I dare you. Im doing it. can you?

Christian Comments and Graphics - Got Jesus




CommentsGuru.com - Forward This Image

[IMG]http://avemariaradio.onlinecatholicstore.com/images/gotjesusshirtblack01.jpg[/img]

0 Friendly Comments:

Post a Comment

we love to hear your opinions- please comment lots!
but please respect us and our Faith in Jesus Christ and refrain from using innapropriate language and unkindness. Such comments are subject editing or deletion. Thanks! :-)

asp hit counter

Recent Comments


if you have a chance, take a look at Elizabeth and Charlotte's personal blogs:
The Lizette Gazette
Lost in the bookstore

please comment lots! :)