A Christmas Meme
Charlotte and I have been tagged by Elise from Ribbons Of Light [we know her from the Blessed Maidens Forum] so let me get down to buisness and answer the questions. ;) but first, the directions!
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your family and friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then tag a whole bunch of people you know. Tis the Season to be NICE!
and now, the questions! :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!
2. Real or fake tree? well I've never had a real [but we're about to get one this year! :)], so I guess fake.
3. When do you put up a tree? Usually the week after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take it down? sometime within the first 2 weeks of January usually...
5. Do you like eggnog? I've never tried it,,, but I don't think I want to...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? well, I was 10 when I got my flute- does that count? ;)
7. Hardest person to buy for? my family- especially my dad! but I think that's a good thing- its really because he's never asking for anything.
8. Easiest person to buy for? hmmm... I really don't know. Probably my friends.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes- lots of them from many different places in the world!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail- we always tape them up around our door frame. :)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I have one...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I used to like the Nutcracker,,, ooh! I also like White Christmas!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The 2ndish week in December usually...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? hehehee. yes- when I was a little kid I would give them again to other people in about a year. ;) does that count as "recycling"?
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? FOOD!!!! :D
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favourite Christmas song? I Like pretty much all Christmas songs- too many to list. ;)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Our family does both. ;)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? ugh... no.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I'd like a stae, but currently our family is using a bow. :)
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? I open the ones from one set of Grandparents on Christmas Eve and the other (and my immediate family) on Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The shopping crowds and like, Christmas is now just another time to get what you want. Many people, sadly including some Christians, have become indifferent to the true meaning of Christmas.
23. Favourite Ornament theme or color? sparkles!!! :)
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? hmm... Green beans and mashed potatoes... and rolls! :) all that heart healthy food. :P
25. Favourite Decorations? reeths (
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? ahhahaaa. well,,, a sweater would be nice. and- aren't I ambitious- I'd love to have a French Horn. but alas... maybe at least some money so I can start saving up. :)
Now then, who to tag who to tag... I acctually have no idea! If I think of anyone I'll let you know... but currently, I'll leave the tagging to Charlotte. ;)
but that was fun- Thanks Elise! :)
Recent Comments
The Lizette Gazette
Lost in the bookstore
please comment lots! :)

0 Friendly Comments:
Post a Comment
we love to hear your opinions- please comment lots!
but please respect us and our Faith in Jesus Christ and refrain from using innapropriate language and unkindness. Such comments are subject editing or deletion. Thanks! :-)