Tagging
ok, so Elise tagged us again! You can read the rules that Charlotte so nicely pasted on her post below. And now, for mine! Here Goes!
1. I check my e-mail
2. I brush my hair.
3. I eat A LOT!!! ROFL! :-D
4. I kiss my weinner dog
5. I talk to Anna... at least once.
6. I brush my teeth.
7. I read.
8. uhmmm..... I sin.
9. I tell the dogs to Hesh Up.
10. I go outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Comments
if you have a chance, take a look at Elizabeth and Charlotte's personal blogs:
The Lizette Gazette
Lost in the bookstore
please comment lots! :)
The Lizette Gazette
Lost in the bookstore
please comment lots! :)

0 Friendly Comments:
Post a Comment
we love to hear your opinions- please comment lots!
but please respect us and our Faith in Jesus Christ and refrain from using innapropriate language and unkindness. Such comments are subject editing or deletion. Thanks! :-)