"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." Proverbs 27:17 "Two are better than one... For if they fall, the one can lift up his fellow..." Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24" "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Prov 17:17"
Welcome To Creative Comrades!

We've got tagged AGAIN!

Daily Routine


~ THE RULES ~

1 - Post the six to ten things that you do on a daily basis
2 - Link to the person who tagged you.
3 - Tag five other people
4 - Leave a comment on the blog of the person that tagged you letting them know that have posted this to your blog.
5 - You must tag at least one person whose blog you have either just found within the last week or some one whose blog you don’t know very well!

1. I read. A lot.
2. I check BLSDM
3. I eat. :P
4. I Write my book
5. I play with my baby sister.
6. I scream "THE BABY IS SLEEPING!" at least once
7. I Wash dishes
8. I scream "BE QUIET!" at least three times. One for eatch brother
9. I smile at each of my brothers and sisters.
10. I lose my patience with my siblings and go off to my room to read

3 Friendly Comments:

The Editrix said...

Hahaha! You didn't post a link to my blog, you didn't post a comment on my blog saying you'd completed the tag, and you didn't tag anyone! You BROKE THE RULES, CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!! LOL, Just kidding. . . :DDD

Anonymous said...

hahahahaaa! Ok everyone, Elise from http://ribonsoflight.blogspot.com tagged us AGAIN! and we couldn't think of anyone to tag. and Elise, we completed the Tag!!!
Happy??? ;-) Lolz.

Anonymous said...

I leave all that to Lizzie LOL

Post a Comment

we love to hear your opinions- please comment lots!
but please respect us and our Faith in Jesus Christ and refrain from using innapropriate language and unkindness. Such comments are subject editing or deletion. Thanks! :-)

asp hit counter

Recent Comments


if you have a chance, take a look at Elizabeth and Charlotte's personal blogs:
The Lizette Gazette
Lost in the bookstore

please comment lots! :)